Saturday, December 17, 2011

And now for the YNS Challenge No. 57

Here are my cards for the Your Next Stamp Challenge No. 57.  I'll try to be quick.

I love this little image.  I used Ellie Loves Hot Cocoa from Your Next Stamp and colored her with my Copic Sketch Markers.  Papers are all miscellaneous bits and pieces left from previous projects.






This is my last challenge card and was done in quantity to mail to friends and neighbors.  I used another sweet stamp from Your Next Stamp called Happy Snow Day.  Love this little guy.  I colored him with the Derwent Colorsoft pencils and blended with baby oil.  I got the info on how to do this technique from Ellie Stover from a Whimsy Hop.  The card design was created by Lesley Langdon and it was very simple.

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable holiday cards!!! Thanks for joining us for our YNS holiday challenge!
    Happy Holidays
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards!! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete